A Castle on the Arlberg
The Bergschlössl and its awards
Are you one of those who already as a child had the dream to live in a castle one day? In your holiday on the Arlberg this dream can come true: at Bergschlössl, the charm of a historic castle hotel, paired with friendly hospitality and high end facilities, endows you with a truly magical holiday experience.
Quietude, privacy and cordiality right in the centre of St. Anton: this is what holiday guests value at Bergschlössl. Its distinctiveness connects the hotel on the Arlberg with many other charming holiday hotels – the Historic Hotels of Europe and the Castle Hotels and Mansions, to which the Bergschlössl belongs.
Historic Hotels of Europe
Since 2002, the Bergschlössl is a proud member of the Historic Hotels of Europe. From rugged Scotland across Europe to Hungary and Sicily, countless historic buildings belong to the venerable association. Among them are castles, mansions and country houses, all of which share the fact that they can look back on an exciting past and many an interesting occurrence. As custodians of history and tradition, the hosts of these places want to introduce the guest to the typical things of their country – be it in personal encounters, with traditional dishes or customs. Service off the shelf in the style of big hotel chains does not touch the historic hotels: what counts is personal service, friendly encounters and discreet attention.
Castle Hotels and Mansions
As a founding member of the Historic Hotels of Europe, Castle Hotels and Mansions unite special guesthouses in Austria and its neighbouring countries. Each of the estates, be it a proud castle or an unobtrusive country mansion, bears its own and unique character. In these places, unforgettable family events are celebrated, harmonious holidays spent or romantic candle light dinners celebrated. Many of the castle hotels have been in the hands of families for generations and are therefore inspired by special warmth and comfort that you can feel.
Come and be a guest with the Moosbrugger family, your hosts at Bergschlössl in St. Anton on the Arlberg who carry on its unique character with love and enable a special holiday in the mountainous landscape of Tyrol.
- Good Health During Winter - 3. December 2014
- The Bergschlössl – A Boutique Hotel at the Arlberg - 5. November 2014
- A Castle on the Arlberg - 10. October 2014
- Regional customs & traditions in autumn & winter - 13. September 2014
- Motorcycling Tours from St. Anton - 14. July 2014
- Over Hill and Dale, Rise Above Yourself - 10. July 2014
- St. Anton: Snow Parks on the Arlberg - 19. April 2014
- Off-piste in St. Anton - 18. April 2014
- The Arlberg Ski Resort – the Cradle of Alpine Skiing - 14. April 2014
- Deep powder snow skiing and free riding on the Arlberg - 4. April 2014