Basecamp – Location
Après Ski bar directly on the slope in St. Anton
Basecamp is located directly at Bergschlössl Hotel in St. Anton and right at Galzigbahn’s lower terminus. This is where your downhill skiing ends – perfect for the first drink after skiing or a snack in between.
After the Last Downhill Run Fun
You will enjoy great benefits at the Basecamp as it is also an après ski bar right in the centre:
- Located directly on the piste, right at the cable car and at the same time in the middle of St. Anton.
- Enjoy a relaxed drink as you are already in the valley and don’t have to get down from an alpine hut.
- The taxi rank is only a couple of metres away.
- The pedestrian area and with it St. Anton’s centre is only 100 metres away.
- You don’t even have to take a cab if you decide to stay at Bergschlössl. It’s only a couple of metres away and offers a comfortable hideaway for relaxed nights.
- Even if it’s dark, you can stay as long as you like.
Route to Bergschlössl and Basecamp in St. Anton
We are there for you daily from 9:30am up until late in the evening. Visit us and look forward to excellent music by our DJs daily from 3pm. When it gets cosy and quiet a bit later you can look forward to the soothing lounge ambience.
Snacks from the cuisine and cool drinks for a boisterous atmosphere: Basecamp is the “base camp for snacks and drinks before, in between and after your skiing fun”. If you are still looking for an accommodation, just send your no obligation holiday enquiry to nearby Bergschlössl Hotel, the recreational hideaway, where you can recharge your batteries for the next day.