Basecamp – Location
Enjoying directly on the slope in St. Anton
Basecamp is located directly at Bergschlössl Hotel in St. Anton and right at Galzigbahn’s lower terminus. This is where your downhill skiing ends – perfect for the first drink after skiing or a snack in between.
After the Last Downhill Run Fun
You will enjoy great benefits at Basecamp as it is also right in the centre:
- Located directly on the piste, right at the cable car and at the same time in the middle of St. Anton
- Enjoy a relaxed drink as you are already in the valley and don’t have to get down from any mountain anymore
- The taxi rank is only a couple of metres away
- The pedestrian area and with it St. Anton’s centre is only 100 metres away
- Boutique-hotel Bergschlössl with its 8 luxurious rooms only, is only a couple of meters away and offers a comfortable hideaway for relaxed nights
Route to Bergschlössl and Basecamp in St. Anton
Opening hours: 9.30am – 8.00 pm
Snacks from the cuisine and cool drinks for a relaxed atmosphere: Basecamp is the “base camp for snacks and drinks before, in between and after your skiing fun”. If you are still looking for an accommodation, just send your no obligation holiday enquiry to nearby Bergschlössl Hotel, the recreational hideaway, where you can recharge your batteries for the next day.