Long Pistes, Short Distances: Ski in-ski out
Skiing and Après-ski in St. Anton
Sounds like the perfect combination? Well, it is. And it couldn’t be more convenient to get from Bergschlössl in St. Anton to the pistes in the morning, you will find all the cable cars right in front of the hotel. Once arrived in the ski resort you are spoilt for choice when it comes to ski runs. You won’t have to ski down one and the same piste twice. And in the evening you can ski right in front of the Basecamp après-ski bar or the hotel.
Basecamp – Après-ski Bar, Lounge and Restaurant in one
Basecamp is located directly at two of the three big cable car stations – Gampenbahn and Galzigbahn. Many skiers take the last downhill run right to the bar’s entrance. Perfect for après-ski fans but also for everyone who wants to take a nice drink with friends and family or who want to enjoy a delicious meal after a sportive day.
What to Expect at Basecamp
- Every day from early afternoon resident DJs provide a great atmosphere at Basecamp: a brilliant mix of party hits and finest electro sounds.
- A bar in the afternoon, a cosy restaurant with lounge atmosphere in the evening. Between 6-7pm the mood at Basecamp gets a bit quieter. The music changes and the après-ski bar becomes a relaxed bar-restaurant.
- Food and drinks: one look into the show kitchen and you will see: here quality is still the highest good. Homemade pasta variations, daily freshly prepared apple strudel or just the many fresh ingredients. Additionally a wine menu and a corresponding wine corner with selected specialties are waiting for you.
- Next to it you will find “Hex”, a small snack-bar and bar where you can enjoy snacks, coffee, drinks and sweet treats in between.
- Perfect location: directly on the piste, right at the cable car stations, next to the taxi ranks and directly (100m) at St. Anton’s pedestrian area.
Hotel Right Next to it
Although the small Bergschlössl castle hotel is located right next to the action, you will step through the hotel entrance and find a whole different, calm world. This is the perfect hideaway for quiet and relaxed nights that will make you fit for the next active day on the pistes.
Isn’t this how skiing in St. Anton should be like? Seemingly never-ending pistes combined with short distances and all amenities. Visit us and convince yourself.